Join the Elk!!
Elk Box allows you to connect with other people around you by posting and sharing pictures, text and videos.
The app acts as an anonymous bulletin board where users can upvote or downvote posts and see what other people are posting in their area!
Share experiences, jokes, thoughts, and more with the Elk Box community.
- Post Photos, Videos, or Text
- Reply to Posts
- Share Posts
- Flag and Report Explicit Posts
- See Top Posts in Your Area or Worldwide
- Earn Points by Posting
When using the Elk Box and/or the services, you agree not to:
– Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
– Use racially or ethnically offensive language.
– Discuss or incite illegal activity.
– Post anything that exploits children or minors (including pornography that depicts minors) or that depicts cruelty to animals.
– Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner.
– Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, ‘junk mail’, ‘spam’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’, or any other form of such solicitation.
– Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services.
– Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
– Alter the opinions or comments posted by others on the Services.
– Post anything contrary to our public image, goodwill or reputation.
In general, we use the information we collect to provide and operate the Services, respond to your requests, and to provide customer service and technical support. We may also use your information:
– To place you in your local Elk Box group so that you can post and review content based on your current location
– To tailor the information that we may send or display to you, offer location customization, send you push notifications and alerts, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Services.